Gravity Oil Water Separators that have something different . . . UL2215 Approval
- Used to process storm water and wastewater runoff for compliance with US EPA Clean Water Act criteria.
- Underwriters Laboratory UL 2215 listed. Meets ULC-S656* standards for oil water separators
- Tank capacities up to 150,000 litres.
- Handles flow rates from 170 to 37,800 litres per minute.
- Rated effluent efficiency of less than 10 ppm on most models, and less than 5 ppm on select models.
- Corrosion protection of exterior tank constructed to nationally-recognized STI standards with strict third-party quality control inspection program.
- Liquid level sensors and control panels available to sense the oil level within the tank, and alert the operator when the oil needs to be removed.
- Level sensors and safeguard controls available.
- Optional double wall design offers integral secondary containment.
- Wide access manholes.