The Next Generation in Fire rated Aboveground Storage tanks
- Manufactured exclusively by Steel Tank Institute (STI) members.
- Two-hour UL 2085 fire rating, including ballistics and vehicle impact resistance.
- Acceptable for motor vehicle fuelling applications. Codes allow Fireguard® tanks to be placed with reduced separation distances from buildings and property lines.
- Fireguard's secondary containment can be tightness- tested on-site, using standard testing procedures.
- Fireguard's exterior steel wall provides superior weather ability and low-cost maintenance. Unlike concrete, cracking or spalling will never be a problem.
- Lightweight insulation material is 75% lighter than concrete -- shipping and installation costs are reduced.
Typical concrete-encased tank
- Built with strict independent third-party quality control.
- Available in horizontal, vertical or rectangular designs, on saddles, skid supports.