Fire-resistant aboveground storage tank with a tight-wrap double wall design
- Manufactured exclusively by Steel Tank Institute (STI) members.
- Flameshield is available in horizontal, vertical & rectangular, double-wall or diked construction. Secondary containment can be tightness-tested on-site throughout tank life
- Meets US National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 30 / 30A criteria for fire-resistant AST.
- Tested by Southwest Research Institute to SwRI 97-04, for 2 hours at 1100 °c.
- Primary storage tank and secondary containment compatible with a wide range of fuels and chemicals.
- Interstitial space can be monitored for leak detection.
- Built to internationally recognized STI standards with strict third party quality control inspection program.
- Capacities up to 150,000 L available.