DRA Tungus Powder System
ISTO-1 is used in extinguishing fires both in the open air and enclosed spaces (domestic buildings, working areas, service rooms, cable trays etc.), in transport and the mining industry, just to name a few. Based on Mono Ammonium Phosphate, ISTO-1 Powder is:
- non-abrasive, chemically inert, non aggresive and non-toxic;
- environmentally friendly, biodegradable;
- its residue could be added to industrial organic fertilisers.
- Used for Class A, B, C, E fires ( involving electrical energized equipment )
- Can be used for total flooding & local applications
- Can be installed in almost any industrial or residential risk area
- Wide temperature operating range ( -60 to + 90 C )
- The TUNGUS modules are rechargeable
- 0.5kg-24kg models available, up to 250 m^3
- Special transport version available
- Explosion proof and Explosion proof coal dust and gas protected model available
- No toxic ingredients
- No ozone depletion
- No pressurised cylinders (non explosive if heated, not leaking).
- High extinguishing efficiency
- Low powder consumption
- Simple installation
- Minimal maintenance
- 10 years Standard lifetime.
- Modules do not require special maintenance.
- Visual observation for parts damage. Supervision of the electrical circuitry integrity for electrically operated modules.
- Following system discharge the area should be cleaned by a non-wet method of dry-wiping, brushing off or vacuuming
Standards and Approvals.
- Australian Standard AS5062 – 2016
- Australian Standard AS1851 – 2016
- CE Certificate PA 1395-0040/2015
- Swedish SP 4912
- Swedish SPCR 183