Offers a range of specialised blast cleaning and coating services on site or at the Perth based plant.
DRA’s first business founded in 1971 was a site abrasive blast cleaning and coating company servicing the chemical, oil and petrochemical industries. Today the company offers a range of specialized services at the Perth based plant or on site using modular plant. Inspection carried out by in house NACE inspector.
Blast cleaning & coating services
- Liquid coating of all types applied by conventional, airless, air assist, electrostatic and plural component equipment.
- Urethane elastomers applied by spray, spinning and casting.
- Natural and synthetic rubber applied to tanks, vessels and equipment.
- Metals (aluminium, zinc and alloys) applied by the ARC process.
- Powders of different compositions applied electrostatically.
Surface preparation by
- Steel grit blasting in blasting chamber
- Garnet blasting in the open
- Shot blasting of steel and pipe using fixed and mobile blasting machine
- High pressure water cleaning to 25,000 PSI
Plant available includes
- Pipe Coating
- Internal and external descaling and coating of line pipe up to 1000mm diameter and 18M long.
- Fusion bonded epoxy (FBE)
- Powder line for rebar and pipe up to 100mm diameter and 18M long.
- Polyurethane hot casting plant
- For lining of slurry pipe up to 1000mm diameter and 12M long.
- Abrasive grit blasting chamber
- Suitable for fabricated sections. Room size of 25M x 6M x 6M.
- One of the largest structural steel blasting chambers in Australia
- Automatic steel section blasting and painting line
- Semi automatic line for descaling and lining fabricated steel sections.